Terms & Conditions
The website www.martbg.com is an online store. It provides information and the opportunity for online ordering, purchasing and shipping of products. This document contains the Terms and Conditions and governs the relationship between www.martbg.com and the users of electronic services located on the domain www.martbg.com.
Using all hyperlinks and / or paying the products offered by www.martbg.com makes you a user, which means you accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions. These conditions bind all users.
www.martbg.com reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions without prior notice or notice.
Request for purchase of products can be made without registration in the system. Before the order is sent to us, there is a step where the delivery data must be filled in correctly.
WWW.MARTBG.COM will NOT execute your request when the provided data is not trusted.
protection of personal data
www.martbg.com undertakes to protect the information provided by each user when registering on the website. The user's personal data will not be shared with third parties other than the courier company. Their credibility is checked to ensure that your order is completed correctly.
All prices of the products listed on the website www.martbg.com are in BGN with VAT included and are valid for 1 issue. Cost of delivery costs is NOT included in product prices.
Comments and evaluation
Posting comments on products means that the user agrees with the Terms of Service at www.martbg.com. We are not responsible for the credibility of opinions posted by users. All users of the website have the right to write comments after registering or entering a name and a valid email address.
Opinions will be posted that are only related to the products on the www.martbg.com website.
No comments will be posted and will be removed from the website that they represent:
insults on an ethnic, sexual or racial basis
In the event of disputes or unsettled issues not mentioned in the General Terms, the user has the right to address any questions he has raised to us at the contact address. The questions will be settled according to the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation in force in a spirit of honesty and goodwill.
TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT FOR SALE
(1) The users use mainly the interface on the Provider's website in order to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier in ELECTRONIC SHOP. (2) The contract shall be concluded in the Bulgarian language.
(3) The Contract between the Provider and the User constitutes the present General Terms and Conditions available on the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider shall be the User according to the data provided at the registration and contained in the user's personal profile. For the avoidance of doubt, this is the data that created an account with the Provider.
(5) The supplier shall include, in the interface of his website, technical means of identifying and correcting errors in the input of information before the contract is made.
(6) This Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded from the time of User's registration with the Supplier or the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in another explicit manner, including by means of a statement on the Provider's website. The contract for the purchase and sale of a good is considered to have been concluded from the time of its being declared by the User through the Interface of the Supplier.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase and sale of goods, the Provider shall explicitly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means. (8) The statement of conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees have access to them.
(8) In the case of "Quick Order", the customer rings and registers a client profile with at least 2 names, telephone, city and office of courier company or other receiving address.